Booking an Appointment
* At this time, I am accepting new clients by inviting them to call, text or email me with their request of day and time.
* We will discuss your home or office address to make sure it is within the West Austin area, or determine what the additional travel may be if it is outside of the West Austin area.
* During your phone interview, we will discuss a few items that will help me better understand your specific needs and goals for your massage.
* I serve the West Austin area including, but not limited to: West Lake Hills, Oak Hill, Dripping Springs, Bee Caves, Sunset Valley, Downtown Austin, Rollingwood.
If you are outside of the West Austin area, please send me a message about a custom quote. In your initial phone interview, we will determine your location to see that you in the 25 minute radius of 78735, and if not, there will be an extra $15 minimum travel fee.
Typical hours and days of service: M-Su, 9am-8pm, but feel free to inquire about your requests.
Feel free to PRINT the New Client Intake Form, so you can have it already completed.
Your massage session
* I bring my equipment to you, arriving about 10 minutes before the time you have set to start. Please have space for a massage table and an environment that would allow for your optimum relaxation and wellness.
* You will fill out your initial client health intake and agreement form while I set up your table. Once complete, I will step out of the room to allow you to undress to your level of comfort, and re-enter once you are situated under your draping. Areas not being massaged will be draped. No private parts will be exposed. At this point, your massage session time will begin. I do not want to take away your actual massage time with prep work.
* Professionalism is expected from both myself and the client. No sexual or inappropriate behavior or action is permitted.
* Once the massage time is complete, I will leave you to dress yourself and will re-enter once you are dressed. We will spend up to 10 minutes for me to clean up and give you time to ask any questions you may have. It is important to drink plenty of water post-massage.
* For your optimum health, I enjoy using Sacred Earth Organic Massage Gel. This lovely gel is nut oil free, fragrance free, paraben free, gluten free. It's ingredients: organic sunflower and safflower oil, organic coconut oil, organic shea butter, organic olive oil and bees wax, non-GMO vitamin E. If you prefer an oil or a lotion, just let me know.
* My holster contains two different applications: An organic gel and a Vegan cream. As I get to understand your body and its needs, certain massage techniques require certain applications, so if we need to do some cross friction, pressure point, or myofascial release, we'll use the cream. The gel is great for Swedish, long smooth strokes. Having the two options on my holster allows for a personalized session for you!
* As a complimentary option for you, I am happy to use my Lavender oil-infused massage gel for encouraging even deeper relaxation. Find out more about the use of lavender oil on my blog.
* For your enjoyment and relaxation, I will bring my ipod and mini speakers to play relaxing music. Let me know if you have a special request for a certain type of music. Preferably, I will have easy access to an outlet, but the speakers may also run on batteries if not.
* At the end of your massage, you will have the option of paying with a credit card or cash. No personal checks, please.
* For appointments that take place at certain downtown Austin hotels, where paid parking is the only option, the client will be charged the parking fees.
* You will receive an appointment reminder text 24 hours before your appointment time. Please give at least 24 hours notice if you must cancel your appointment. I understand emergencies happen, but let's please respect each other's time. Please call or text me for same-day appointments (512)734-8050.