WEST AUSTIN MASSAGE
Relaxation at your doorstep
Booking an Appointment
* We will discuss your location to make sure it is within the Austin area, or determine what the additional travel fee may be if it is outside of my general service area.
* I serve the West Austin area including, but not limited to: West Lake Hills, Oak Hill, Dripping Springs, Bee Caves, Sunset Valley, Downtown Austin, Rollingwood.
If you are outside of the Austin area, please send me a message about a custom quote. In our scheduling conversation, we will determine your location to see that you are within my service area, and if not, there is an extra $25-50 travel fee depending on distance.
Hours of Operation:
Feel free to PRINT the New Client Intake Form, so you can have it already completed.
Your massage session
* I bring my equipment to you, arriving about 5 minutes before the time you have set to start. Please have space for a massage table and an environment that would allow for your optimum relaxation and wellness.
* You will fill out your initial client health intake and agreement form while I set up your table. Once complete, I will step out of the room to allow you to undress to your level of comfort, and re-enter once you are situated under your draping. Areas not being massaged will be draped. No private parts will be exposed. At this point, your massage session time will begin. I do not want to take away your actual massage time with prep work.
* Professionalism is expected from both myself and the client. No sexual or inappropriate behavior or action is permitted.
* Once the massage time is complete, I will leave you to dress yourself and will re-enter once you are dressed. We will spend up to 10 minutes for me to clean up and give you time to ask any questions you may have. It is important to drink plenty of water post-massage.
* For your optimum health, I enjoy using Sacred Earth Organic Massage Gel. This lovely gel is nut oil free, fragrance free, paraben free, gluten free. It's ingredients: organic sunflower and safflower oil, organic coconut oil, organic shea butter, organic olive oil and bees wax, non-GMO vitamin E. If you prefer an oil or a lotion, just let me know.
* For your enjoyment and relaxation, I will bring a speaker to play relaxing music. Let me know if you have a special request for a certain type of music. Preferably, I will have easy access to an outlet, but the speakers may also run on batteries if not.
* At the end of your massage, you will have the option of paying with a credit card or cash. No personal checks, please.
* For appointments that take place at certain downtown Austin hotels, where paid parking is the only option, the client will be charged the parking fees.
* Any cancellations or session-length changes made less than 8 hours before the scheduled start of our appointment will be charged the full cost of the appointment. Any cancellations or session-length changes made less than 24 hours (but more than 8 hours) before the scheduled start of our appointment will be charged 50% of the cost of the appointment. No shows (i.e. no one’s home, forgot appointment, etc.) will be charged the full cost of the appointment.